Your Top 20 Bucket List for Living the Good Life
How highly successful people end up living their best life possible.
6. Learn to let people help you, too.
“You need other people, Madeline. There’s a great freedom in knowing that. And accepting that. And letting people in. Letting them help you.” –Blake Nelson
7. Cultivate the habit of letting go. Everything and anything that’s getting in your way–let it go now.
“Let it go, let it go!” –Frozen
8. Do something for someone else, without expecting anything in return.
“When you’ve seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind is waiting there, and the time will come when you see we’re all one, and life flows on within you and without you.” –The Beatles
9. Give yourself time to wander this wonderfully diverse and complex world we live in.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
10. Dance shamelessly and as often as possible.
“To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth, and it is yours for the taking.” ―Agnes De Mille